Saturday, May 24, 2008

Who's the Biggest Loser??


Yes indeed. It would appear that my nemesis Mr. Hillary Stover has yet to concede his defeat. Even in the midst of intense accusations, he refuses to admit that he will lose. So, he continues to badger himself with his diet in hopes that maybe I'll get some tropical disease that will cause extreme bloating and weight gain. It's possible, after all, this is Thailand.

So, let's catch up on the good stuff. I've continued my non-coke drinking status to well over 2 months now and that's pretty cool to me. I haven't gone this long without a Coke or sweet tea since I was 2 years old. Last week I broke into the 240's for a day before binge-ing for three days. I hit the treadmill pretty hard this week and was totally pumped to run 4 kilometers one night. I returned two nights later and made it a full 5 kilometers. It took me over 38 minutes so I'm not quite ready for any marathons yet, but it was cool to run over 3 miles. Never in my life did I think that the day would come that I would run anywhere but to the kitchen table.

So, here's the breakdown. This morning I was 250.4. A total loss of around 35 pounds and counting. I'd like to get to the 230's before the end of July but that's a long way from 250!!

Keep an eye on Mr. Stover, who knows what kind of deceit he's liable to produce on his blog in the next couple of weeks. http://www.stoversinpoland.blogspot.com/

I've heard he's coined a new phrase to kindle sympathy from non-commiitted readers. Beware of men who coin phrases like "kidneylogically challenged." It could be shorted to "logically challenged" to save time.






1 comment:

The Stover Family said...

dude, you stole my Hillary Clinton line---I used that two weeks ago in a blog abusing your motives. C'mon get some new material