Saturday, May 10, 2008

Not the biggest loser. . .


So, let's just cut to the chase this week. I felt like I was doing pretty good this week until Thursday. I had a big bowl of noodles for lunch and then some (a lot) of pizza for supper. This week, hunger won over discipline. BUT, on a good note, I did run 20 minutes solid at 8 km per hour which was a little over 1.5 miles. Also I extended my Pepsi abstinence campaign to the 2 month mark.

So, here's the overview of the week. I was 255 last week and I'm 254 this week. Basically, I lost one pound, that was it. So, it will be at least another week before I hit the 250 landmark. The only good news is that the competition isn't that tough as you can tell from Mr. Stover's picture with the cheeseburger.

I'm making a bold claim: NEXT WEEK I'LL HIT THE 250 MARK or I won't drink a Pepsi for another 4 months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your courage and fortitude to stand true in the face of danger and almost certain pepsi consumption astounds me! You're my hero. Sort of. Spiderman's actually my hero, but you run a close 6th or 7th. Something like that.

Jon