Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What's going on here?

So, with much anticipation, here is the most recent installment of Missionary Biggest Loser. I know that there are countless thousands of you waiting to find out why Mr. Stover and I have been silent this week. Well, here goes.
My good friend and arch enemy, Mr. Stover, had to make an emergency trip from Poland back to America due to some potentially very serious kidney problems. After a very rough ride back to Chicago, he was able to get the necessary treatment and is on the mend.
Now on to the issues at hand. When you sign up for new insurance, normally the insurance wont cover you if you have "pre-existing" conditions. If you are accepted but the insurance company finds out later that you had a "pre-existing" condition, you would then be disqualified also. So, it is along these same lines of reasoning that I accept Mr. Stover's resignation since he has OBVIOUSLY disqualified himself by not listing a "pre-existing" condition before our competition began. A less honorable man might even accuse him of being SCANDALOUS in his behavior. I mean how can you consider "Dr. induced weight loss" as honorable? I however, stop just short of accusing him of a scandal. I'm sure that after a couple weeks of eating at Red Robin in America, I'm sure he'll be back at 285 when he gets to Poland. So, I will await his response (concession) and report again in a few days.

1 comment:

Amy Blackburn said...

I've enjoyed following your Biggest Loser saga but have noticed a dreadful oversight!!! You made a BOLD CLAIM that if you hadn't hit 250 you weren't drinking a Pepsi for four months - did you make it - or are you hoping for a concession and sipping that Pepsi right now??? Is your only reason for this contest to beat your arch nemesis or did you have a personal goal in mind??? Don't give up now or you know he will NEVER let you live this down!!!!!!