Tuesday, June 10, 2008

WHO'S THE LOSER NOW????

So here we are the day after my leg of the competition ended. WOW! I celebrated this morning by having chocolate chip pancakes. Oh man, five chocolate chip pancakes can do a lot for your disposition. For lunch, it's pizza and for supper Courtney is making meatloaf, mashed potatoes, homemade bread and a bunch of other stuff. It's going to be a good day for sure. At least for me, maybe not for Mr. Stover who has 11 more days to anguish in the pangs of diet-hood.

So, on to more important matters.

How much weight did I lose in the past 3 months? Well, as I've meditated on this day for quite a while now, I've concluded that this is the best way to handle this situation . . .

I'm not telling how much I lost.

It would be a shame if Mr. Stover found out that he was just a couple pounds away from beating me and then decided to fast for a couple days to lower his weight quickly and win. So, my plan is to post my weight the morning after Mr. Stover concludes his diet on the 22nd. That way, we can announce our weight the same day and Jason is FORCED TO CARRY ON IN HUNGER FOR 11 MORE DAYS! My wife verified my weight today and took pictures of the scale. I'm emailing that picture to a pastor friend in America for proof that he received them on the 11th. That way when Mr. Stover loses, he can't cry "FOUL."

Also, we've never really talked much about awards for the winner of the competition but I've given that some thought too. I'm calling Mr. Stover out. If he's man enough, he'll accept the following conditions: If I lose, I will drink no Carbonated Beverages and no Dunkin Donuts for THREE MORE MONTHS. IF he loses, he can't drink any carbonated beverages or EAT POLISH DONUTS for three more months.
Check out his blog and send him a message. Tell him if he's man enough, he'll accept these conditions. http://www.stoversinpoland.blogspot.com/

So, check back in a few days because I'm going to post some pictures of before and after.
Thanks to all who have kept a regular check on our progress.

2 comments:

The Stover Family said...

**sigh**

The Stover Family said...

you wrote:

"I'm calling Mr. Stover out. If he's man enough, he'll accept the following conditions: If I lose, I will drink no Carbonated Beverages and no Dunkin Donuts for THREE MORE MONTHS. IF he loses, he can't drink any carbonated beverages or EAT POLISH DONUTS for three more months."


However, because I'm starving and hallucinating this is what I read from the above paragraph

"blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah DONUTS blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah POLISH DONUTS"

So in answer to your question--yes, I could really go for a Polish donut right now.