Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Our New Ride



While on deputation, we had to raise money for our Outfit and Passage Fund. The biggest part of that fund was money for a vehicle. Praise the Lord for His provision through His people. So many gave so generously. This week we were finally able to find a vehicle. We are so thankful that we won't have to pile in a taxi or train anymore with all six of us. Now we need prayer for safety. Notice where Matt is sitting. It is interesting learning to drive on the other side of the vehicle. It is common to turn on the windshield wipers when trying to signal a turn.

2 comments:

SturgillMom said...

Hey guys!!!! I was so excited to hear from you. I have been asking so many people to give me your email or something to let me get in touch with you. God is SSSOOOO good! What a surprise to see a note from you on my computer. Hey, congrats on baby #4! You never know, it could be #4 AND #5. I'll email you as soon as I finish here! We love you guys :) P.S. We love the new wheels, too!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful blessing!!! Also, congrats on the new baby! Very exciting!!!

Laura Graham