Monday, September 10, 2007

Things just aren't the same here

Here we are at a trip to the local crocodile farm near our house. It's the 2nd time we've been there but they didn't have the full grown leopard out for petting last time we went. Can you imagine this in America?? This place has about 50,000 croc's living here ranging from 4 inches long to 19 feet long. They also have a zoo where you can feed monkey's, chips, hippo's, and all kinds of other animals that would be happy to rip your arm off. (The porcupines really aren't very friendly.) Other than that, it's not a bad deal for about $7.

2 comments:

LeAnna said...

Wow, that's an experience...all of it really! I can't imagine getting that close but I'm kind of a scaredy cat...hahaha :)
Don't you just miss me! :)
Well, I am praying for you guys, I am glad to hear language is coming a long too.
Love, Your cuz,
LeAnna

SturgillMom said...

Please tell me that animal is stuffed!!! You all are just sitting there like it is some house cat or something :)